Nano tank pictures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is another one of my tank I moved the live rock around and I'm thinking about adding more to the left hand side or getting a polyp and putting it there I seen one at my LFS and it was awesome it looked like a pinky sorta colour and just had polyps branching off of it I dunno what it's called tho

Attachments

• image-1732487433.jpg
    image-1732487433.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 126
I want to ill go buy some tomorrow I put in my first corals today I got a tourch coral and I still don't know the name of the other one

Attachments

• image-547722736.jpg
    image-547722736.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1629285400.jpg
    image-1629285400.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 98
  • image-4171140144.jpg
    image-4171140144.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 93
  • image-2851949185.jpg
    image-2851949185.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 90
It's cool looking whatever it is. Looks like a big zoa in the middle of all those tentacles! Torch Coral is awesome, I decided to get a hammer instead though, I think when i get my 40b up and running I'll be adding a frog spawn.

I wanna get a frogspawn I got the torch because it just looked awesome in the shop and I got the other one to take up some floor space I want pretty much a coral filled tank with maybe baby clowns my LFS want to get people to grow baby clowns and trade them back when they grow a bit and they give u more small ones I want to get a bigger tank and make a proper looking reef with different shelfs have all different sorts of fish

What size tank do you want? What do you mean different shelves? I'm with you on the different fish, my 10 only allows me to have one clown but he's the king...

I wanna go big like 100 gallon and like have a high shelf for top corals middle shelf and then a lower shelf for others and then like urchins and bottom sand bed corals

Actually scrap the 100 I wanna go bigger like 200 maybe bigger I'm planning on buying a house soon so I want to build an aquarium into the wall

Are you planning on making this a business? A wall aquarium would be awesome, maybe I can convince the wife after the kids go to college. That's gonna be pretty expensive! I like the idea of different levels for different corals. My LFS has a tank that is going on 9 years old and it's where he gets a lot of his frags that he sells. That's called ROI!

I am planning one starting my own business one day just gotta get the misses to do a business management course and maybe accounting and I should be set I want to do custom fabrication I am a boilermaker and that's part of my dream what I'd really like to do is open up my own LFS

Boiler Maker? For Steam Engines? Nice, Family business! Custom tank fabrication or metal works fabrication?

Yea sorta like that but ill do heaven duty welding and light metal fabrication and I want to try build my own aquarium but I'd rather just pay for it all to be done

Unless you want something completely custom, I think the sizes above 200 or 300 gallon are pretty universal. Check out http://glasscages.com/, they do acrylic also.
Also don't forget Craigslist for stuff. I have yet to find anything I'm looking for but I know it's just a matter of time before I find something...!

Everything that use to be custom is now standard haha it has to be completely outta this world to be custom these days :)

I have spent about 900 on my nano tank haha but i love it so its worth every dollar and that's without any actual fish just a shrimp that cost me $50 haha

Hey here is an update on my tank I got rid of my coral banded shrimp because he was nipping at the corals and I got 2 pieces of live rock and a morph coral for him

Back
Top Bottom