Nano tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No kidding, this is my first reef tank. Have to take it slow so I don't mess it up and wind up costing myself more money in le long run. It's fun though, I've had aquariums for 25 years now. This one is the most fun though!

Thats cool the feel of coral is slimy lol i was scared to touch one ive spent all my money on aquariums lol i have a nano an a 20gal and working at mcdonalds is the worst job ever lol but the aquarium keeps me occupied so i cant ever stop buying things for it

Lol :) I have a 55gal a 35gal a 20gal and a 5gal. All running. I'm addicted!!! I can't wait to start buying live coral. At least its keeping you occupied. Me also. I spend hours just staring at them. Very peaceful.

hellaasian said:
Why wont it let me post pics it says something bout quota

I just had this happen to me today, found out that apparently only allowed To post a certain number of pics unless become a supporting member, and no longer allowed to erase previous pics to make room for new ones. :(

Beengirl said:
I just had this happen to me today, found out that apparently only allowed To post a certain number of pics unless become a supporting member, and no longer allowed to erase previous pics to make room for new ones. :(

What do you have to do to become a supporting member? Bet it has something to do with money hey.

apet66 said:
What do you have to do to become a supporting member? Bet it has something to do with money hey.

Yep. $15.02/yr. I tried to do it, but it'll only take PayPal, and PayPal wants my checking account info, and I don't like that. You have PayPal? Ever had any problems with it?

What is the stocking list for this tank? If I read correctly earlier this tank seems way overstocked to me.

And what kind of lighting do you have now for it?

That's cool, I asked about that fish today and they told me he would get along with all the fish I have. I may end up getting one.

I have really wanted a nano tank for a really long time. Loved reading about your success with yours! Wanting to see what's next!

Back
Top Bottom