Nanoreefz IM Fusion 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nanoreefz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey everyone!! You may all be familiar with my 14 Biocube. That tank was a great beginner tank and I decided to upgrade even though the tank is smaller lol. It is a Innovative Marine Fusion 10 gallon and boy do I love it!!

Current Equipment:

-Nanobox Tide
-Vortech MP10
-inTank media basket
-Cobalt Neo-Therm 50w
-about 10 lbs of dry rock
-Fiji Pink sand

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Geez that vortechs overkill! Nice work nano! I like the tank!

Geez that vortechs overkill! Nice work nano! I like the tank!

Thanks Bribo! Yeah I have the Vortech on like 2 or 3 haha! Out of all the things I learned from the Biocube I'm going to make this one perfect. It's going to be a zoa/chalice tank.

Awesome! I've never been big into chalices but they have insane coloration and everyone loves zoas :). How about some ricordea too???

Nanoreefz, you still running this tank? Updates? I was off AA for a while but am trying to check back in and refuel my reef addiction, lol!

Hey Sand Dollar!?! And everyone else!! Yup the tank is still running great! Had some issues with a type of clay I was using to stick frags to the scape. Kind of killed a lot of frags so I got some new ones and changed the scape up a bit! Need to post more often on here!! Here's the current scape along with some new frags I got from Salt Critters online!

Looks great, love that scape! I'm working on a new tank and want a more original, interesting scape but keep going back to to cove type look.

love that towering rock , going to look great once corals take off on it ,
Looking at your light I would lower it down some that way you can get a bit more coverage towards the base of the rock,
over all looks great , if your looking for some good pointers with the nano I would suggest asking sand dollar she did a nice job on her's

Hey AA!! Bren a while since the last update! Nothing new to report, just letting the tank mature since more and enjoying the growth. I did find a cool little"center piece" to add! Meet the dynamic duo! Been reading everyone's tank threads, glad to see things are well!

Back
Top Bottom