Natural way to lower ph

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An extra bulb won't hurt but try getting one that is 6000-6700K. Dwarf Sag might work but not sure about the Sword. Alot of crypt get pretty big and they would grow perfectly fine in that light and ph.

Ok I'll try to do my best to find a bulb in that range. I think Ill get like one crypt and put it in the center of the tank also when you said dwarf sag might work did you mean with one bulb or two. Once again thanks for all of the advice it's really helpful

An extra bulb won't hurt but try getting one that is 6000-6700K. Dwarf Sag might work but not sure about the Sword. Alot of crypt get pretty big and they would grow perfectly fine in that light and ph.

Also if I can't find a bulb that is 6000 k to 6700k that is in my price range should I just wait until I can afford one or should I just get the 5000k bulb

I know zoo med makes a t5 5000k plant light I use it I don't know if they make it in a t8 though.

I know zoo med makes a t5 5000k plant light I use it I don't know if they make it in a t8 though.

I have a t8 zoo med light already but I'm young and I only have ten dollars to spend because I'm paying for my baseball season which is very expensive

Waiting is up to you but I think the plants will like the higher K rated bulb. Also it's never a good thing to center a a focal plant. It will look much better slightly off center, preferably to the left but will work on either side.

Waiting is up to you but I think the plants will like the higher K rated bulb. Also it's never a good thing to center a a focal plant. It will look much better slightly off center, preferably to the left but will work on either side.

Ok I'll see if I can find one if I can't I might just wait until I have more money

Ok I'll try to do my best to find a bulb in that range. I think Ill get like one crypt and put it in the center of the tank also when you said dwarf sag might work did you mean with one bulb or two. Once again thanks for all of the advice it's really helpful

Don't put it in the center
A little to the right or left gives a better feel

Can I buy like a Philips 6500 k t8 bulb at home depot or so someing or does it have to be a light specifically designed for aquariums

Back
Top Bottom