nearly a year since you guys helped!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Donna

Aquarium Advice Regular
Whatever planet my brain is currently on.
just realised that title sounds bad, like you haven't helped me for a year!!! much the opposite, I haven't needed help in a year since you guys gave me great advice on my tank and ill fishies!

just thought you'd like to know, we still have all five original fishies, in top health and completely off thier rockers!

for those of you who didn't know me a year ago, my first two fishies arrived with Anchor worm and i was worried that I'd lose them, this forum was instrumental in thier recovery! since the handling required to remove the worms, these two fish became "hand-tame" and love cuddles now! (Glimmer loves having her dorsal fin stroked, Bolly loves swishing her tail against my fingers) our third and fourth fishies (Ponyo and Schnitzel)behaved as you'd expect, staying clear of hands. the fifth fish (Star) was just clearly insane, craves attention and adores cuddles! but with three hand tame fish, the other two soon got used to the idea and now all five fish crave attention, they even line up for photographs!
They're always beside the door when i come in from work to greet me, and always move to that end to say goodbye too! they are very loving and spoiled fishies! they always get greeted first in the morning, get their breakfast first and get kisses from Ellie (through the glass obviously) before she leaves for school. they are my lovely babies!!!

I just thought it would be nice to give you an update on how these fishies were, since you invested your time to help me get them better.
Many thanks! :D

Picture: (L to R) Schnitzel, Starburst, Ponyo, Glimmer Shimmer (daughter named that one!) and at the bottom, my fishie, Bolly!

Attachments

• Fishie family 2.JPG
    Fishie family 2.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 40
Glad to hear this. The fish are looking great!

Back
Top Bottom