need advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellyx

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi, got up this morning to find my elephant nose who,s my pride & joy with a white greyish mark on his eye. My paras are perfect 0 ammonia 0 nitrite 5 nitrate I clean his tank out every 4 _ 5 days as I know how important it is to keep his water clean. Gone & cleaned him out this morning to be safe. Could he have injured his eye? Had him for a few months now. Any advice would be great as I'm devastated :(

Tried, as soon as he sees me coming with the camera he's off into his cave lol you can see his normal color off his eye but in the middle its like a tiny pimple. Could one of his tank mates nipped him? The other two biggest fish I have is a pearl gourami & Sailfin molly but I haven't see anything going on yet!

No, it seems slightly better this morning. Wondered if he's scratched it on something. Thanks

Looking closer this morning the middle off his eye has gone pale blue? Wondering if he's got probs with his vision.

Back
Top Bottom