Need help asap!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChibiRedPanda

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok, so today I went to an amusement park with my friends. Before I left, I fed my betta. When I got home, (about 30 min ago), I went to feed my precious betta. I put the food in one at a time, as usual, and watched as the food sunk next to him, and he just sat there... He always goes for his food...but then I noticed his eyes...His eyes usually are a dark red color, but they were white. Like they had faded. I could still see his pupil, but his eyes used to be red...I started to think he was blind...So I put my finger next to the tank where he was, and he just sat there. Like I,wasnt there...Im thinking that he is blind...This is my second fish...And he is very special to me. I dont want him to not eat and then starve to death...and when he dies think that I just neglected him...Is there anything I can do for him? I cant watch him suffer, and I cant just kill him off either...I am seriously crying right now...he wasnt like this earlier in the day...Is there anything I can do to help him?!?!?!

What size tank? Is the eye or eyes bulging ? What are your water parameters. Bettas can get popeye and it's usually curable if that's the case... Any other symptoms ??

Back
Top Bottom