need help asap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, so the CO2 has been off the tank for a couple days... any idea what the pH was while it was running?

Fort knows way more then I do about this stuff, Your in good hands. Sorry I can't help more. I'm not a plant guy and have no clue about CO2 etc. I will follow along and hope you figure it out.

Good luck.

fort384 said:
ok, so the CO2 has been off the tank for a couple days... any idea what the pH was while it was running?

I honestly haven't a clue. Wish I knew but I've had other things bothering me so it's hard to remember

Convict2161 said:
Fort knows way more then I do about this stuff, Your in good hands. Sorry I can't help more. I'm not a plant guy and have no clue about CO2 etc. I will follow along and hope you figure it out.

Good luck.

Thanks, appreciate it.

ok.

It probably isn't the CO2 anyway - if it has been 2 days, CO2 concentration would dissipate within 12 hours or so.

Lets go back to the red bodies on the fish. You said it looked like it was near the gills possibly?

Also, is there a lid on the tank? Has anyone been spraying any air freshener, or cleaning anything with glass cleaner in the room, or anything like that?

I think something had to have gone drastically wrong to lose that many fish that quickly.
Disease seems unlikely to me given the time frame here.

fort384 said:
ok.

It probably isn't the CO2 anyway - if it has been 2 days, CO2 concentration would dissipate within 12 hours or so.

Lets go back to the red bodies on the fish. You said it looked like it was near the gills possibly?

Also, is there a lid on the tank? Has anyone been spraying any air freshener, or cleaning anything with glass cleaner in the room, or anything like that?

I think something had to have gone drastically wrong to lose that many fish that quickly.
Disease seems unlikely to me given the time frame here.

Yeah, on the side on their bodies it was red. No one ever goes in my room so the air freshener is out but there is no hood on the tank since I run a fixture.

Back
Top Bottom