Need help stocking a 100g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover64

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I am new around here but not to fish. I started out with goldfish and have slowly worked my way to tropical fish. I hope to one day have a salt water tank - But let's not get ahead of our selves here!

I like a lot of aggressive fish. Going into this I knew my choices for tank mates would be limited. As of now I have 3 tiger barbs (from an old school that use to be 8, around 4/5 years old) and 1 glofish that school together. Two emerald green cories (again from an old school that use to be 5). And one rainbow shark.

They all have their areas and they all get along fine. Keeping in mind that I want to add 3-4 more tigers to keep the school at a good size does anyone have any experience with tigers and tank mates? I was really wanting a clown loach (do these needs more than 1 per tank?) And possibly a Gold Dojo loach. Are these okay with tigers? My research says yes, but I wanted to ask first.

Would I be maxed out in my 100g or could I add something else? What barbs/tetras would work in this tank if the loaches could not? Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom