Need help to find bulb!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoldieLocks1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello!

So, last night I accidently broke my light bulb. SO annoyed. But I am totally clueless on where to get a replacement.

I have an Elite Style 35 fish tank, the hood is still perfectly fine. But when doing research I could only find Hood replacements, which LOL don't come included with the bulbs...Or at least I don't think they do.

It's 50cm x 25cm!

I'm not sure if you guys in America would have this make? I'm not really sure, but so sorry if you know what I am on about!

I would appreciate ANYONES help! So stuck. Thank you!!! :)

Ahh! Thank you. Well, the hood itself says 50cm x 25cm and from one end to the other end of the light bulb fixture is about 35 cm. I hope I done that right... I am pretty hopeless. Tell me if you need anything else.

You know, looking at that fixture, it would probably fit!

Not the 36", too long !
38cm (about 15") is correct for ES35 tank.
It's almost certain to be 14W for the size.

Yeah! Lol. I don't even know how I posted that :/ I changed it :D

So the one you linked me to is the correct one? Thank youu!!

I believe so, but double-check at your loacal supplier. Tell them what you have and they should show you what you need, but I reckon they will struggle to supply at £7.99
There are probably 3 slightly different versions depending on your tank inhabitants and your personal choice (all about 'lux' & colour temp). It's worth getting a quality tube so don't think of B&Q at half the price, they don't give off the right sort of light.
England's not a big place, but a region would be good so I know what stores you might have nearby.

Back
Top Bottom