Need help with my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gsxrdustnu

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 2lb oscar with a pelco in a 65 gal. Tank (freshwater) all my water quality a are spot on but my PH levels are still way to high around 7.8/8.0 and can't seem to lower it with any method I use. I have a fluval 305 canister filtration setup that's plenty for this size tank 260gph rated for a 100+ gal. I have changed anything nor the filters as I didn't want to disturb the bacteria the tank has been setup for about a year and was fine about a week ago. I had moved and transported tank to new location and with in hours of setting back up using 50% regular water and 50% new. I couldn't keep the fish In the 5 gal bucket I stored them in due to they were loosing color by the sec. And had to get them back into the tank with proper temp before they died. All ammonia and nitrite and nitrates are spot on but PH will not come down any! Any suggestions? Oh and I used all original rocks decor and everything to help re-establish the tank. Didn't think after several hours of moving it was going to be this difficult. Just don't want my fish to die or get sick due to poor water conditions please help I need to get the ph down ASAP! And yes the tank is clean.

Back
Top Bottom