Need help with name....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bettacove

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ahhh I saw these really neat fish in the LFS today and I really want to get them. Course I always like to research things before I buy, but now I can't remember the name!!! Its driving me crazy!! It was like German ______ (or maybe roman...) Is there a site with pics of all kinds of tropical fish??

can't beleive i don't remember, i was saying it over and over in my head the whole time to! :oops:
ashley

They were just so pretty. If I ever get around to cleaning out my community tank I will get some. The ones they had diddn't look like the ones in the pics though...(on live aquaria)

Rams - They sound viscous. What else do you have/ plan to have in your community tank?

My female bettas attacked my male Betta - it was such a horrid site. I should have realised earlier that I could have taken the females back to the fish shop - but I didn;t until it was almost too late. I feel that he had an untimely death. CUtting a long story short - check the compatability of everything you want to keep.

I was reading up on them and it says they make good community fish, but need a lot of space. So I think if I do get some that I will just have them in the tank, and maybe some bettas.

ashley

Three - the LFS was worried that the male would over harrass the females and thus suggested we had three. However the LFS did take the fish back when we realised they were attacking the poor male.

Back
Top Bottom