Need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

John28x

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have 2 questions and can't find the answers in FAQ. I can't post pics at all online or on app both crash. How do I fix it? Second I was looking at my notifications and it said I had 2 messages but won't let me read them. I tried online and in app and both in boxes are empty but they are still in notifications. How do I read them?

Just checking - this is online on a desktop computer website and also on the AA mobile app?

On the mobile try shutting down the mobile and re-starting. If no luck, try deleting the mobile app and re-installing. Sometimes these will work.

Last edited:
to retrieve messages go to notifications a
box will drop you will see a check or a number of what you received
could be a message could be a thank you ect just click on the one that has the number or check , as for picts I believe someone is already looking into that.
but from the sounds of what it's doing the file itself may be to big

Attachments

• notification.JPG
    notification.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 163
On my iPhone I just selected 'best' photo when loading - is that what you did? I think the other type was 'optimised' - yet to test for differences.

As well as loading photos directly as an attachment from the iPhone photo album, there is also the AA album area or a photo-hosting website like photo bucket where photos can be loaded, and a link of loaded photo copied to display an image. Just in case useful.

Last edited:
I had to do the attachment and then select best photo. Now I can share with everyone thank you for the help and support

Back
Top Bottom