Need Hlp Plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

1life4dataking

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had tested my water earlier today and the omon was 0 ppm the nitrite was 0 ppm I had a lil issue with my pump I added water I came back just a few min ago and notice one of my fish was dieing I decided to check my test agian and the omon was good but my nitrite was .25 ppm and my nitrate was high any info on what to do plz i could use some advice...:ermm:

thnx to any 1 who replys

Where did u get the water for ur water change from? How big of a water change did u do?

test your RO water n get the results....i dont think it was came from the RO water instead....maybe other sources....

Usually sounds like a tank thats not cycled fully.. Or something from a diff source was added

Are you being careful to match salinity, temperature and Ph in your exchange water? A 10% water change isn't too large, but a significant difference swing in any of the above could whack a fish. Water changes is the best way to correct an organic buildup problem the fastest and safest in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom