Need opinions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DragonFish

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi :) Im new to the forum, so I'll first make a quick introduction.

Im Karen, you can call me Draco if its easier for you to remember. Im a fish keeper.. I have 13 betta's, 1 jack dempsey (That's about 15 years old) and a 10 gal nano reef tank.

Since this is a SW Forum, let me describe my 10 gal. I dont have a pic of it, so I cant put it up as of now.

Its been running beautifully for over 2 years, with about 9-10 lbs of live rock, 1-2" of live sand, rapidly growing mushrooms and polyps and 3 other corals (blanking on the names right now) with about 2 crabs (gotta get more) 5 or 6 snails, 2 percula clowns and a yellow tailed blue damsel, with 3 different lightings for the corals and gentle water flow.

The yellow tailed damsel is amazing. i went to the petshop, and I saw it in a FRESH water tank! I flipped. The owner said someone returned it in fresh water, so he put it in fresh water. Poor thing was so white! I got it for nothing, and revived him back into salt water slowly. ever since, he's been doing great! (about a year since I had him)

Now, my question is.. with the 3 fish I have in the tank now (which are still small), I was wondering if it would be overstocking too much with a clown goby or a fire goby? I was hoping for a 'cleaner' fish of some sort.

Smithtown :)

and I thought so. I need more color in my tank.. the clowns are the only bright thing in the tank now. a change.. hmm

I have 4 fishes in a 29 and I think that's pushing it. I think 4 in a 10 is definitely overstock.

Yeah I only had 3 in my 20g Before I moved into a 55g now there is 9 total

I want to upgrade to a bigger tank, but no room. :( one day when I move out.

thanks guys, I just needed to be sure before I make a mistake, lol

Im looking around liveaquaria.com.

Anyone else know any decent site that is trustworthy with excellent corals?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom