Need some suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jnthn932

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking at my 125 and it just doesn't look right! I can't figure out what it is but I'm just not happy with the current set up. Any ideas on how to make it look more complete?

Attachments

• image-880628599.jpg
    image-880628599.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 72
Here's a few better pics of the current setup

Attachments

• image-3736265302.jpg
    image-3736265302.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 59
  • image-1083042118.jpg
    image-1083042118.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 65
Looking good. My only suggestions would be a few smaller stones and plants in the foreground. But other than that, I like it :)

Ya maybe some more plants and make it a little less symmetrical. But it really looks pretty good

Very interesting article. I'm gonna do something similar to the very first photo of that article. I think I've got everything I need, except a few plants, so I'm gonna rearrange and post to see if y'all like it better

When I set up my 125 I felt the same way. Once my fish got larger and bought larger fish. The tank looked great. As the fish grow gaps change and so does the looks of the tank. Give it some time.

Yeah, I started with smaller fish and they have grown. It's not so much the gaps that I'm worried about its where they are. I've got two great looking corners, random gaps, and then a random piece of driftwood. I'm gonna head to my LFS and pick up some plants.

Back
Top Bottom