Need to find other cichlids to go with my current ones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay haha

I... am not going peacock... no dama something no kenyii nothing bigger then 4-5 inches..... i will try my best haha. Just pick the nicest looking ones from there? Anything to look out for?

I... am not going peacock... no dama something no kenyii nothing bigger then 4-5 inches..... i will try my best haha. Just pick the nicest looking ones from there? Anything to look out for?

Don't buy any haps or peacocks or African river fish because sometimes stores get them mixed up.

Don't buy any haps or peacocks or African river fish because sometimes stores get them mixed up.

Okay so by haps you mean like the scientific name has hap... something? And how do you tell African river fish apart?

They all look different than mbuna haps look more like peacocks when young

Okay i ended up only getting one yellow lab :( they had another one but it didn't really hand side fins. The yellow ones with them had brown dots and were pile malowo or something and get 6 inches. The only little fish that had were those two blue guys, kenyii and dama. I am going to go look at my lfs list tomorrow and see what they can get me in for Thursday. I want one more lab i think or should i do 2? I currently have 5 of them. And maybe an afra cobue or what common one would you suggest and try and look for on the list??

Back
Top Bottom