Need urgent help with Guppies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kruger Swart

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys!

This is my first post and was hoping someone could help me out there. I have a 10 gallon tank with 5 neon tetras, 2 algae eaters and 3 guppies in (2female & 1male). Last night my one female guppy lay on the bottom of the tank, not swimming around with the others as usual, then I noticed she had this little darkish shade of spots or something on her lips. What could this be? And do I need to keep her away from the other fish?

Thank you!

Kruger Swart said:
Hey guys!

This is my first post and was hoping someone could help me out there. I have a 10 gallon tank with 5 neon tetras, 2 algae eaters and 3 guppies in (2female & 1male). Last night my one female guppy lay on the bottom of the tank, not swimming around with the others as usual, then I noticed she had this little darkish shade of spots or something on her lips. What could this be? And do I need to keep her away from the other fish?

Thank you!

Welcome to A! hope you like the site so far. As far as your guppy goes I think you might want to post this question in the unhealthy fish section of the forum! You will get more responses there. Hope I helped and good luck!

Welcome to AA! I have moved your thread to help you get more responses.

Back
Top Bottom