Need urgent help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Antandjord

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi , I've just come back from work to find my Plec like this in my tank I really don't understand what is wrong as he was fine this morning so far I have cleaned the pump , done a water change and crumbled algae wafers in his mouth which he took I then turned on my air pump and he went back to normal went over to it swam round the tank once and then his tail flopped again he is breathing fine please please help I don't want my beloved Plec to die :(

Attachments

• image-755400411.jpg
    image-755400411.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image-2322574932.jpg
    image-2322574932.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 72
Antandjord said:
Hi , I've just come back from work to find my Plec like this in my tank I really don't understand what is wrong as he was fine this morning so far I have cleaned the pump , done a water change and crumbled algae wafers in his mouth which he took I then turned on my air pump and he went back to normal went over to it swam round the tank once and then his tail flopped again he is breathing fine please please help I don't want my beloved Plec to die :(

Well ill ask since everyone here is going too. What are your tanks water parameters? This will help to figure out what's going on and thus help in treatment.

Back
Top Bottom