needing exspert help and info for a Purple Vampire crab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Butterflychild

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi im needing exspert help and info about Purple Vampire crabs. I rescued one that was going to be thrown outside(Its Winter here). They kept it in a small bucket totally submursed in water with nothing to climb on. As i found out thats not the kind of home they need. I really dont have no idea what it needs or how to take care of it. Can someone PLEASE HELP me. I first put it in a beta tank because i didnt have anything else but today i found a 5 gal tank. So i set it up i had to put a board over it for now. Thank you to whom ever can help me. if you need pics to show you what its home looks like now i can post some.

Thank you i have that site saved on my computer. But it doesnt give me info on what items i need for there living conditions etc. I am trying to find someone who has Vampire crabs so i can get info on what items i need for there home and how to put it all together. I live in Ontario, Canada so i need to be able to get the stuff from here NOT the States. Thank you again.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom