Neon Dwarf Gouramis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyfinns

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What are some tank mates for this fish^? Looking for something cheaply priced or nicely priced because if it is a schooling fish, I don't want to pay 3+ for one fish when I have to buy 5-6 fish. Thanks in advance:)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What are some tank mates for this fish^? Looking for something cheaply priced or nicely priced because if it is a schooling fish, I don't want to pay 3+ for one fish when I have to buy 5-6 fish. Thanks in advance:)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Here's a good guide in regards to fish compatibility. http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/fwcompatibility_chart.cfm

Unfortunately, this isn't a cheap hobby. Generally speaking, cheap fish are not good and good fish are not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

I kept neon tetras with my dwarf gourami and I dont think they cost too much. Maybe a dollar or two at the most.

Cheap fish just mean that they are plentiful, easy to breed, easy to catch, or a combination of these things. The farms that stores get their fish from set their pricing based on these factors. I notice gold zebra danios are now showing up on the feeder list, find a store that keeps some healthy ones and you could have a group for crazy cheap.

Back
Top Bottom