New 10 gallon reef build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwater reef

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is my dads new and first 10 gallon saltwater. He loved my tank so much he went out and got himself one! He loves the corals more than fish and was wondering what he could put in there to make it an awesome 10 gallon reef tank. He's not crazy about the fish but only corals. He's got a t-5 coral life light.

image-3745963557.jpg

Cool!! Good luck with the nano experience- I definitely suggest a 2 part supplement for nano reef, like kents marine nano a and b, and maybe try purpletek at night- looks like there's some cyano

Cool!! Good luck with the nano experience- I definitely suggest a 2 part supplement for nano reef, like kents marine nano a and b, and maybe try purpletek at night- looks like there's some cyano

Thanks man! So what would you suggest? He wants the coolest if the cool and the best if the best in there!

Grat starter corals are mushrooms, ricordeas, zoas, Xenia. So cool that your dad is doing SW too!

There are also a lot of awesome looking clean up crew members too that he's probably closer to than fragging... Plus it will give him an idea of how different corals react to different inverts before actually trying to grow a colony and being disappointed.

There are also a lot of awesome looking clean up crew members too that he's probably closer to than fragging... Plus it will give him an idea of how different corals react to different inverts before actually trying to grow a colony and being disappointed.

Like what?

Back
Top Bottom