New 180g Lagoon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's soooo awesome... Who
Makes them. Do they make any large enough to throw a ray in?

That is big but really not as big as I thought it would be. I think it would be great as a walkaround island depending on what you have in it, because leaning over 3' of tank would be difficult!

Awesome tank! Are you putting in some corals or wave generator? Please keep us updated on this!

240 lbs of the CaribSea Tropic Isle Tahitian Moon Sand (Black) coming in on Wednesday. It's an aggressive tank, but we will cap off some of the rock structures with some corals. Creating pockets that the fish can't get to.

Found a tank breakdown with 3 large pieces of rock. Picked up the largest one, with mangroves, and placed it in the tank. Picking up the other 2 this weekend after I place the black sand. All the other LR in the pic is going in the refugium. A few of the fish pop up in the pics.

Attachments

• image-916660804.jpg
    image-916660804.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 216
  • image-3525210422.jpg
    image-3525210422.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 215
  • image-1633340952.jpg
    image-1633340952.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 220
Looks good. Are you going to be putting more rock in? I know you put a lot of that into the sump but I liked it with all the rock in.

I have 2 large pieces to pick up soon. They are about half the size of the one that's in there. The piece that's in there now is 72 lbs. I jack the large pieces of rock up off the bottom with small pieces. If the fish know they have a place to hide they tend to stay out in the open more. At least that's been my experience with my 450g.

Back
Top Bottom