New 20L for my overstocked fishies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tbonem91

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I just got a 20L yesterday and got it all set up. moved everything from my 5 gallon over and the fishies seem a lot happier! I ended up getting the wrong lighting fixture (I tried to get a deal at Home Depot and the one I bought didnt even have a power cord) so they are kinda in the dark until I can find someone in town that sells a double buld for that size tank... I'll get pictures up as soon as I can.

For the non US based around here, he means a 20 gallon LONG tank, not a 20 liter tank :p

Nice work getting those fish into a bigger tank :)

thanks! yeah, it took longer than I would have liked and nobody around here sells 20 Long tanks it seems so when I did spot one in Petsmart, I grabbed it pretty quickly.

Now I just need to wait for February to get here so I can move my other fish into a bigger tank too!

I have a slate 'cave' on one end with a java fern by it, some driftwood in the middle with a java fern by it too and then on the right side there are several plants including a mini-sword looking plant and some mondo grass (I know it isnt really aquatic).

there are a bunch of river rocks from our backyard landscaping laying around in it with a handful of snail shells too.

the gravel is natural looking and I plan on getting some more plants to fill in once I find my twin tube light strip (nobody carried them locally!)

I bought the lights and just assumed I could find the light strip since they are sold at bigals and drsfostersmith's but I haven't found one yet :(

Back
Top Bottom