New 75 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlover7788

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone so rn I have a 45 gallon hex tank with freshwater fish and I love it so I was thinking trying a salt water tank so I did some calling around and someone ik has a 75 gallon tank and I wanna put my two favorite fish in there a dog face puffer and a Picasso trigger do you think this is doable

Hi there i've had both of these in the past and I believe it is possible ,there's a couple of things you need to take into Account though they both can get quite big and will probably outgrow your tank The Picasso can be very aggressive at times that said I believe it should be fine though with the dog face, also the dogface can be I'm very messy eater and as it gets bigger will put a big strain on your bio load.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thank you very much I'll take that into consideration I am definitely gonna get the best filtration I can for the puffers messes

I love my puffers, but they get. Big. My first purchase was a porcupine puffer. I loved the spikes and big blue eyes. He outgrew my 75 in 7 months. He's now in a 150. A big trigger and puffer in a 75 will lead to a fight in the future when they feel crowded.

Sent from my XT1585 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom