New 75G tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mateo

Aquarium Advice Newbie
After investigating craigslist for weeks now i finally found a 75g tank and stand for $100!! i picked up this bad boy last night and im starting to plan which fish im going to have in the tank. After seeing my uncles and grandfathers african cihlid tank i have decided to make one! but im going the south/ central amercian route. I have already bought a juvy Firemouth and i think i will maybe buy a green terror. What other options are there that you guys would recommend? I would LOVE a Festae but they seem to be hard to find (not to worried about them outgrowing the tank as i plan to buy bigger and better tanks)! I was also thinking of maybe getting another firemouth to try and pair off with the one i already have and get them to breed! All these options but i dont know what to choose! lol i have Cichlid fever!!
I also have a 20g tank that i want to possibly find a breeding pair of rams/ apistos for! =D My plan is to buy another tank(125-150g) by the beginning of next summer! I would like to house multiple cichlid tanks in my basement and have them wall to wall.

Back
Top Bottom