New 90g reef ready tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey seen ur looking into a stocking list. Did you ever see a video of a goby and tigerbpistol shrimp pair up? Its really cool I got a yellow watchmen goby and pairing it to a tiger pistol shrimp.

honeysuckle11 said:
Yea I want to do a 125 gallon tank but ionly have a 30 right now and a 55 gallon fresh water. I'm actually getting ready to build a 20 gallon sump for my tank now. Did u buy urs build already or did u build it?

I think I'll go bigger in a few years, if the other half lets me lol. The sump came already built with my tank, shouldn't be to hard to make one tho :)

honeysuckle11 said:
Hey seen ur looking into a stocking list. Did you ever see a video of a goby and tigerbpistol shrimp pair up? Its really cool I got a yellow watchmen goby and pairing it to a tiger pistol shrimp.

I haven't seen a video of it no, but I'm liking the idea, I was planning on getting a yellow watchman goby, so considering getting the pistol shrimp 2. Have you got your pistol shrimp? I don't think I've ever seen one lol.

If u go on youtube u can see videos. No I havnt seen it the lfs by me gets them in but people buy them so fast. I just put my yellow watchmen goby in last night. Got to say he loves eating and she see her self and like trys to swim at the glass. Its cool looking to see. But I can place a order for a tiger pistol shrimp at my lfs but I'm trying tomorrow cause they get there shipment in.

honeysuckle11 said:
If u go on youtube u can see videos. No I havnt seen it the lfs by me gets them in but people buy them so fast. I just put my yellow watchmen goby in last night. Got to say he loves eating and she see her self and like trys to swim at the glass. Its cool looking to see. But I can place a order for a tiger pistol shrimp at my lfs but I'm trying tomorrow cause they get there shipment in.

I had a look on YouTube, the pairing looks very cool, might have to look into it because my sand bed isn't very deep. Would like to see your pistol shrimp if you get it :)

Hey guys, just wondering, when would I be able to get a coral? I was gonna leave it a week or two just to keep an eye on parameters with the two clowns but I think they'll be ok. I wasn't gonna add another fish til next month anyway but just curios on the corals.

Yea I'm hoping I get him tomorrow. U could add more fish in like 2 weeks as long a s u levels are fine. I mean I put fish in after a week of my first fish being in there. But I was told wait 2 to 3 months of the tank running

honeysuckle11 said:
Yea I'm hoping I get him tomorrow. U could add more fish in like 2 weeks as long a s u levels are fine. I mean I put fish in after a week of my first fish being in there. But I was told wait 2 to 3 months of the tank running

Yeah gonna keep an eye on my levels hopefully all we be good, now to decide what fish to get next lol. Do you have corals yet?

Nope not yet I let my tank run for aleast a month with fish and all in it. My tank has only been runing 3 weeks with fish in it. So I was thinking I wait couple more weeks. I was told u sould kinda figure out all ur fish first because u have to watch cause some fish are coral nipper and all.

Hello all got some new additions today :) and some photos of my clowns.

Attachments

• image-1379106368.jpg
    image-1379106368.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image-3219317337.jpg
    image-3219317337.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 135
  • image-3535239448.jpg
    image-3535239448.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 119
  • image-3529351021.jpg
    image-3529351021.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 113
  • image-2099197295.jpg
    image-2099197295.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 151
Nice, cleaner shrimp are cool. Be prepared when you stick your hand in the tank it will jump on which is weird at first.

kdpuffer said:
Nice, cleaner shrimp are cool. Be prepared when you stick your hand in the tank it will jump on which is weird at first.

Thanks, the cleaner shrimp are very cool to watch, I'll be prepared for the attack the make on me lol thx, I already had my clown try take a bite out of my finger when I wasn't looking.

Little update video, the gsp has opened up nicely now. Can't wait to add more :)

Hey all, I think I've finally worked out the stock for my tank, what do you think?
2 clowns
3 chromis
1 white tailed bristletooth tang (if I can find one)
1 copperband butterfly (if I find one eating frozen)
1 Engineer goby
And 1 yellow watchman, do you think I'll be fully stocked after this?

Ot the U see the goby nDigging butEe is Thats sound pretty good could do maybe couple little fish maybe. Hey dont forget to pair ur watchmen goby with a tiger pistol shrimp i just pair mine up. He is digging but not in a spot i can see yet but took mine like 3 days to pair cause i had to add more sand in my tank. Only other think is i got a pale watchmen make sure he is bright yellow one so u and ur kid will enjoy it more. Cant wait to see it stock up. U could maybe do a pygmy fishers angelfish. I got one. Man the thinks he does but need alot of hiding spot for him.

honeysuckle11 said:
Ot the U see the goby nDigging butEe is Thats sound pretty good could do maybe couple little fish maybe. Hey dont forget to pair ur watchmen goby with a tiger pistol shrimp i just pair mine up. He is digging but not in a spot i can see yet but took mine like 3 days to pair cause i had to add more sand in my tank. Only other think is i got a pale watchmen make sure he is bright yellow one so u and ur kid will enjoy it more. Cant wait to see it stock up. U could maybe do a pygmy fishers angelfish. I got one. Man the thinks he does but need alot of hiding spot for him.

Yeah I'm still undecided on the tiger shrimp, gonna have to see if they are ok with all other shrimp, have you got a photo of your pistol shrimp? I think my Lfs has a bright yellow watchman so gonna get him next weekend if hes still there.
I'll have to have a look at those angels, I don't think I've seen one.

Got a new addition :)

Attachments

• image-453381883.jpg
    image-453381883.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 142
Back
Top Bottom