New addition to 75 Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beautiful fish and tank! I was thinking of getting one of these fish and I probably will get one in the future :D.

Thanks for all the supportive comments! I am very proud of where I am so far. It is 7 months old.

Great addition to the tank, looking sharp! What are your future plans? another fish or another coral

I think its all about the coral from this point on. Just got rid of a ton of pulsing xenia, so will be getting more corals to take its place. No more xenia for me! Grows too fast and can take over a tank. Gonna try to expand my mushrooms I think. I have some kind of boring bullseye mushrooms, a green yuma ricordia, an orange yuma ricordia, a bunch of green hairy mushrooms and some red mushrooms. Maybe I will look for some purple or blue mushrooms to add to the collection.

I know it has been a long time since I updated. Haven't done a lot with the tank till yesterday. It just turned a year old, and I got it a couple of gifts! What do you think?

image-1777148739.jpg

Nice large colony of bright green hammer.

image-1717433925.jpg

Nice sized elegance

image-376890045.jpg

And my first clam!

Loving the new additions and very happy with the tank!

Beautiful

Thanks. It's crazy. I have pretty much ignored it for the past 3 months, due to being busy with life and it has prospered. I think I am going to put together a comparison of when I bought some of the corals and what they look like now. Pretty crazy when I look back at how small some of them were and how big they are now!

I guess when you post late at night no one sees your post! Thought I would get some arguments about what this is. I thought it was an acan or blasto until I saw it at night. It is a beautiful candy cane. Never seen one with these colors.

Very nice, I like the colors. I can't wait for mine to get that big.

I guess when you post late at night no one sees your post! Thought I would get some arguments about what this is. I thought it was an acan or blasto until I saw it at night. It is a beautiful candy cane. Never seen one with these colors.

I am a little late seeing it but I love it.

Back
Top Bottom