New Additions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
havent really been updating much but i setup the new tank and moved everything over from the old 55G last sunday didnt experience a mini cycle like i expected so i moved all my fish and inverts over etc the middle of last week so far everything is going great just added a jawfish today and some mushrooms i will post some full tank shots later on

This jawfish after i finished acclimating him darted directly towards the bottom out of sight whenever they do that i always get nervous but i found him, he found the perfect hiding spot he pushed some sand out of this whole i guess this is his new home lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ive actually never owned many mushrooms so i have this one top of a rock on the bottom its getting light flow should it be on the sand maybe? so far its opened up fully but some of the ones on the right side are kind of blowing im thinking maybe its getting a little too much flow on that side

yesterday i got this yellow tang from a local reef club member for 20 bucks its huge and hes already well acclimated eating nori sheets and mysis shrimp

He's gorgeous Hack. Our yellow tang is one of our favorites. Shes incredibly entertaining. You're gonna love him.

yea the guy had it for over a year in a 210G aquarium i believe

Back
Top Bottom