New bolivian rams and etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraemeTdeP13

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi every one i have a 20 gallon aquarium with 2 filters 0ne is an aqua clear 150 and the other is an aqua clear 20, i have done a fishless cycle and i currently have 2 bolivian rams (both female) and it is going great, i am looking for some tankmates to spice the tank up thought:fish2:My current plan is to add 6 cardinal tetras and 5 black skirt tetras. I can do this because i have twice my needed filtration. Does this sound good, and if not what should i do, if you have advice i would love to hear it and if you have any other stocking ideas i would also love to hear it especialy if there are more centerpiece or exotic fish.

I would mix their food now before the adds. Some sinking pellets that the tetras will avoid so the Rams still get to eat and you don't have to over feed.

Also... don't put too much stock on 2x filtration... there is absolutely no garuntee on how much filtration a tank needs.... just enough or not enough. Personally though i think that will be a very pretty tank.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom