New Carpet Anemone Picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaReefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Yeah so I got a Carpet Anemone about 2 weeks ago from where I work. This thing is huge. When we were getting it out of our system by buddy had on rubber gloves and took it out. First it grabbed into a rock and wouldnt let go after we got its one flap off the rock we pulled it out and put it in a bag. The thing wouldnt let go of my buddies hand. He ended up pulling the glove away his whole palm was full of the tentacles that ripped off. Needless to say after the 10 minute journey home he is very happy and very big here is a picture. Also is there anything thing with Skunk Cleaner shrimp that they like carpets? Mine usually hide under rocks during the day but since I put it in they are always around it. Same thing happened with my buddy when he added his. Also this picture is taken at night so he is shrunk up a little

Attachments

• pict0166.jpg
    pict0166.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 98
I don't know anything about the carpet but cleaner shrimps usually like to check out new additions to the tank whether it's a coral or a fish.

Keep Dreaming Tatty. Its always a competion with us. Did you get to work on time today. You better you left before 2:00am thats almost 5 hours of sleep. HAHA see ya later brother

Back
Top Bottom