New Coral ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tonyb849

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Picked up this coral recently. I can post more pics if necessary. Ipad camera kind of sucks. Was not labeled at store. Want to know exactly what it is. Thanks.

image-2706568886.jpg

Awesome thanks. Guy at the store said it would be easy to keep. Any tips to keep it healthy? I've got it about a foot below an aquatic life 4 bulb t5 and it sees moderate water movement (I.e. It's constantly moving but my power head isn't hitting it directly). My fish are typically fed frozen brine and mysis. Should I be feeding the coral anything special and if so how much?

Awesome thanks. Guy at the store said it would be easy to keep. Any tips to keep it healthy? I've got it about a foot below an aquatic life 4 bulb t5 and it sees moderate water movement (I.e. It's constantly moving but my power head isn't hitting it directly). My fish are typically fed frozen brine and mysis. Should I be feeding the coral anything special and if so how much?
It's a hardy coral that can grow in almost any conditions that are suitable for fish (with the exception if some lighting). All I've noticed is that it likes good flow, but you seem to have that covered. No extra food is necessary. Although I always add phytoplankton every now and then for other coral. Completely unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom