New CrayTank advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got the tank set up. Here's some pics just prior to filling it up. Just have to get through my first attempt at a fish-LESS cycle.

Attachments

• Cray1.jpg
    Cray1.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Cray2.jpg
    Cray2.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 37
It will depend on what my LFS has available when Im done cycling. They typically have the electric blue or flame red type.

They going to do a lot of rearrangement in that tank lol, they just love digging, (I have numerous Cherax Lorentzi crayfish) they seem to make their own "landscapes" after one has layed out the tank for them. That said, great pets to have, they will bury their exoskeleton even some of their food. Who needs a dog just get a crayfish lol

They going to do a lot of rearrangement in that tank lol, they just love digging, (I have numerous Cherax Lorentzi crayfish) they seem to make their own "landscapes" after one has layed out the tank for them. That said, great pets to have, they will bury their exoskeleton even some of their food. Who needs a dog just get a crayfish lol

I dunno... those rocks are pretty heavy. I may make the sand a little deeper if they like to dig though.

Back
Top Bottom