New fish, I wanted to show off!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, what is the best food I can feed him? Right now he will be getting omega one cichlid pellets and fry but what else? I know the pellets should be the main diet. Could I feed him fresh store bought shrimp? Or frozen raw shrimp? Seems more cost effective then ghost shrimp and safer.

Also how much do I feed him? He always looks hungry to me haha he is gonna be a fatty

Well with an oscar u can feed him pretty much anything mine was 13inch and ate worms from my hand.(almost lost a finger there :D). But since he's a baby u could do meal worms, baby ghost shrimp. Wax worms. That's if u want I see him hunt. If not go with frozen bloodworms

Here are today's test results before a wc. What do yall think? Yes I'm still dosing prime to make those super high levels non toxic

Attachments

• 1394147993096.jpg
    1394147993096.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 64
Doesn't make sense, fluffys bio load could no way get that color?? Is there some un eaten food wedged under a rock somewhere?

Doesn't make sense, fluffys bio load could no way get that color?? Is there some un eaten food wedged under a rock somewhere?

Not that I know of but when I build the stand, I'm gonna drain all the water and remove all the rocks so I will check and stir the sand and full and drain a few times. It's gonna sick putting this tank on the stand because it will weigh empty with sand around 200 lbs and I have no one to help me move it! The trites have been steady like that since before I added fluffy

Not that I know of but when I build the stand, I'm gonna drain all the water and remove all the rocks so I will check and stir the sand and full and drain a few times. It's gonna sick putting this tank on the stand because it will weigh empty with sand around 200 lbs and I have no one to help me move it! The trites have been steady like that since before I added fluffy
I can't remember, did you start with ammonia? Got a dolly? Move the old stand out, position new stand, put some boards between the two and slide tank up onto new stand! Easy!

Back
Top Bottom