New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
+1 the convicts will handle all the work on their own. you just sit back and enjoy. just watch for the male if he gets too rough and have a back up plan if you need to move him.

x2 on this, he's gonna be a great dad, but once they're ready to spawn again nothing else is on his mind so keep watch.

And also OP do you have a fry tank ready..? Your gonna need it if he gets to rough and you have to move the fry.

x2 on this, he's gonna be a great dad, but once they're ready to spawn again nothing else is on his mind so keep watch.

And also OP do you have a fry tank ready..? Your gonna need it if he gets to rough and you have to move the fry.

IME it is better to move the male and leave the fry with the mother.

IME it is better to move the male and leave the fry with the mother.

Really? I've heard both sides an I'm just paranoid I guess so I move the fry to a fry only tank. But next month ill try that out. But I need to hit rid of all the fry in that tank first lol

Yes I do!

Back
Top Bottom