New fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishboy791

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so I have a 75 gallon tank and it seems kinda plain now, I want to get some fish that will occupy the top of my tank and keep it moving, but problem is I have a tire track eel and he eats fish, the biggest one he has ate is a blue paradise gourami, I also have 2 blue gourami, 1 gold gourami, kissing gourami, 7 silver dollars and 6 angels, plectomous, cory cat. Help it just looks so empty.

It's overstocked as is. That tire track is going to get around 2 feet long and needs a bigger tank. If its a common Pleco he needs a bigger tank since it will get around 16 inches and is a crap machine. Plus you have all those gouramis the kisser is gonna get big to around 10 inches. You just don't have the space to add more unless you rehome some now.

I'm with josh on this one. Your a bit overstocked okay way overstocked. I would actually look at rehoming the eel and a few angels and the pleco

I will Rehome when they get bigger but now there all small so it doesn't matter till later

Back
Top Bottom