new friendz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just to clarify they need the driftwood to eat, algae...and what kind of pleco was it ?

fred said:
Why no decor? You need some places for those fish to hide. Your pleco prolly died because they need driftwood #1 and #2 they need some place to hide. You need some plants (fake or live), some decor of some kind... sorry just IMO!

driftwood yup working on it and probably im going to put stones, like gemstones with no harmful minerals

i got just a common pleco[/QUOTE]

Common pleco get really big. I had 3 in my 55g (came with the tank) and have gotten rid of all of them. IMO and from alot of feedback on here, a common should not be in anything smaller than a 125g. Just a thought .. I would return it and get a bristlenose or clown pleco.

fred said:
i got just a common pleco

Common pleco get really big. I had 3 in my 55g (came with the tank) and have gotten rid of all of them. IMO and from alot of feedback on here, a common should not be in anything smaller than a 125g. Just a thought .. I would return it and get a bristlenose or clown pleco.[/QUOTE]

is there any difference being an algae eater? are they more tougher than a cmon pleco?

ill check on that

Common pleco get too big for a 50g tank. The other kinds of pleco don't get as big. You will stunt a common plecos growth in your tank.

You need decor! What are your water parameters? How long has the tank been set up? for algae eater you should get some Siamese algae eaters, but make sure that you get Siamese algae eaters and not false siamese, flying fox, or an oto.( dumb petsmart lol). I asked if they had any sae and they said like these? Should me Chinese and I kinda lAughed and said not Chinese, Siamese! Asked what they looked like and said the Otto was one lol.

hahaha that's a bit hard lol, im not sure if they have it here coz i only know saimese fighting fish hehe, i already bought 2 algae eater one is cmon and the other one kinda look like orangey thingy that is long and look like mosquito bcoz of the move hes so fast, and the tank been set up for almost 2 mos already, parameters? my ammo is 0 and my ph is around 7, and now im using ick treatment for 2 of my fish got ick one is fh cichlid and the other os red parrot ive been treating the water for 2 days now

fred said:
Why no decor? You need some places for those fish to hide. Your pleco prolly died because they need driftwood #1 and #2 they need some place to hide. You need some plants (fake or live), some decor of some kind... sorry just IMO!

here's my decor, an artificial plant + petrified wood

angel11o said:
here's my decor, an artificial plant + petrified wood

huh how come whenever i put attachment it always says unknown sent error message?

angel11o said:
huh how come whenever i put attachment it always says unknown sent error message?

They are having some issues with uploading photos from the iPhone. I know they're working on it! If you tried from a pc or laptop then I don't know?

Back
Top Bottom