New frogspawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Madcrazyroyboy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just bought a bicolor frogspawn frag for 39.99. And acclimated it for 2 hours and is slowly opening up. I researched stuff about it but I want a personal opinion from everyone's experiences. I have t5ho lighting and water Parms are good and vortech is set on lagoon. How long does it take to fully expand after being introduced? And how quick does it grow? I appreciate answers

Attachments

• image-2207547785.jpg
    image-2207547785.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 106
  • image-222195168.jpg
    image-222195168.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 115
Give it until over night or 24 hours at least. It will come around. And some can grow quite fast, at
My job we have one that has doubled in size in 2 months. But that is in an extremly well established tank that has maintained near perfect parameters for several tears with no problems. Not to say i know your tank isnt like that but money is no object for our
Corals at work. Just giving you an idea on how quick they grow. Good luck

Jacobsal91 said:
Give it until over night or 24 hours at least. It will come around. And some can grow quite fast, at
My job we have one that has doubled in size in 2 months. But that is in an extremly well established tank that has maintained near perfect parameters for several tears with no problems. Not to say i know your tank isnt like that but money is no object for our
Corals at work. Just giving you an idea on how quick they grow. Good luck

+1 on any introduction of new corals it os needed at least a few days to a week for the coral to adjust to both parameters and lighting of your rank its never a quick process I would worry about anything till I see tissue lost or bleaching.

No bleaching or anything like that. My galaxy coral took a bit to fully expand and grows like crazy

Here's a pic of my frogspawn. He's on the very right. I think he might be stinging the glaxea or somthing because it's not expanded fully anymore? But th frogspawn is pretty expanded especially on the side closest to the glaxea

Attachments

• image-364928346.jpg
    image-364928346.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 90
Back
Top Bottom