New German Blue Rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How can you sell fish??? like baby platies that i have... I need cash for new fish!!! How much to sell them for...???

The problem is the betta tank is not big enough and it was meant to be temporary and then i had to give away my extra 20g

What size is the betta tank?

It's hard to sell platties. A lot of livebearers are sort of a dime-a-dozen. You usually would end up donating them or taking a very small credit from an lfs for them.

sherlock1315 said:
How can you sell fish??? like baby platies that i have... I need cash for new fish!!! How much to sell them for...???

I get my rams to a decent size and get 10$ each for them platies mollies and guppies are hard to sell here you only get like 5 for 3$ and that's full grown lol you can give the fry away here

I could probably sell them around my neighborhood for 1$ for a platy fry. Just to friends who like fish...

Here is an update on fish.

x1- German Blue Ram- Still Growing
x1- Angelfish- Still Growing
x1- Rainbow Shark- Still Growing
x1- Female Blue Gourami- Still Growing
x1- Glowlight Tetra- Unknown Growth
x8- Neon Tetras- Unknown Growth
x6- Black Neon Tetras- Unknown Growth
x1- Common Pleco- Done Growing (Haha Jk)
x1- Kuhli Loach- Still Growing

I have an extra $15 for petco and $15 for anywhere... What should I use it on... Any suggestions?

ok i got rid of the common pleco and got 1 female gbr and 1 baby angelfish

Back
Top Bottom