New here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bellaco

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all,

My name is Mike. I live in Baltimore MD and just purchased my first house. I have been in the salt water hobby for some time but am taking this opportunity to upgrade my tank and equipment. I am finishing construction on a custom stand for my new RR 75g and am using a custom 29g sump under the DT. I am going to be recreating a Philippine biotope in this tank with a rather low bioload and a few choice SPS corals.

I will be moving over my Ocellaris Clown and my 3 BlueGreen Chromis once I finish getting set up and cycling again. It will be a process as I am using BRS dry rock and will be seeding with some choice live rock that I have yet to be able to source. Right now my fish and one cleaner shrimp are getting along in my 10 gallon quarantine tank. They are all pretty small so they are doing ok for the short time they will be in there.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Mike

Thanks! A guy I was talking to at SeaSave here in Maryland told me to come check you guys out

Back
Top Bottom