New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piscesman

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone! I am based in London, (UK) and have recently bought my third and largest tank to date. I started with a small 25litre tank, then got a 65litre tank for my son, and now I have bought a 110litre one for me.
I have no fish in the largest one as yet, (am waiting for the tank to cycle) and can't wait to start adding guppies (as its the only type of fish I am interested in at present).
I am so excited at present. My son's one (65litre) so far has 6 guppies in it. Am not sure what the maximum is for his or my one. Any opinions would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks to all,
Dan

Piscesman said:
Hi everyone! I am based in London, (UK) and have recently bought my third and largest tank to date. I started with a small 25litre tank, then got a 65litre tank for my son, and now I have bought a 110litre one for me.
I have no fish in the largest one as yet, (am waiting for the tank to cycle) and can't wait to start adding guppies (as its the only type of fish I am interested in at present).
I am so excited at present. My son's one (65litre) so far has 6 guppies in it. Am not sure what the maximum is for his or my one. Any opinions would be greatly appriciated.
Thanks to all,
Dan

Welcome to AA :) I feel the excitement over here in australia :p post some pics?? We love pics here on AA! Are u gonna go planted?? And +1 for fishless cycle! Any question on fishless cycle! Ask eco23 he knows best :D

i hate litres i never know how big someones tank is :( is there a way moderators could make something that automaticly put gallons in parenthasis. ha ha welcome to AA we do love pics

Back
Top Bottom