New juwell 125ltr tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J9demaine

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everybody have joined aquarium for some much needed advice. Me and my partner have just bought a Juwell 125ltr aquarium for our son. Hes 3 and adores fish!!! We would love to turn it into a marine aquarium then he can have hes very own nemos. We are both new to theworld of fish keeping so dont know how to set it up, wot equipment we need and which are the best fish to start off with. At the minute we are staring at an empty tank and really want to get started. Any information and advice will be much appreciated thanks :)

Hi I started with same tank and all you need is a protein skimmer and powerhead for the set up. I wouldn't get the juwel skimmer as I didn't think much off it. Fish wise not really going get much in that size tank but I had pair of clowns, a Royal Gramma Basslet, a cardinal and one clown goby.

I believe that's roughly a 30g tank. if that's correct you don't necessarily need a skimmer. a hob refugium may do better.

Back
Top Bottom