New Marineland Rimless Aquariums

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went and saw this tank a few months ago at petsmart. It didn't look as nice as other rimless tanks I have seen. The top edges were rough and looked like they hadn't been sanded down. For the price, I don't think that it is worth it. They might as well make it a 20 long with sanded down edges and a better price.

It doesnt say what size the tank is on the page, anyone know what the size is?

George9 said:
It doesnt say what size the tank is on the page, anyone know what the size is?

I used a volume calculator online and it estimated it at 57 gallons.

George9 said:
Oh wow, that's a nice big tank

That's what I am thinking...but I don't understand why they made it 44" tall to deep to work in....think the dimensions are wrong

Rhino said:
That's what I am thinking...but I don't understand why they made it 44" tall to deep to work in....think the dimensions are wrong

Oohh, it says 44" tall total, which means with the stand

George9 said:
Oohh, it says 44" tall total, which means with the stand

Haha good catch...I was like dang get the ladder for maintenance. Stupid misleading product details. Obviously it is made just for petsmart because this is not even on marinelands website.

I'm pretty sure those dimensions are including the stand.

I like the look of the tank and top together.

I've heard bad things about the LED hoods made by Marineland, The ones with white daylight and blue night time LEDs. The comments are that it's not sealed good and water gets into the lights themselves and also the power plug. Any info on those hoods included with these tanks?

hpiguy said:
I like the look of the tank and top together.

I've heard bad things about the LED hoods made by Marineland, The ones with white daylight and blue night time LEDs. The comments are that it's not sealed good and water gets into the lights themselves and also the power plug. Any info on those hoods included with these tanks?

Looks like it comes with a single brite

Back
Top Bottom