new member first pic post ENJOY.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clubsuperduty

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hey everyone this is my first post on this forum I am on one other fish forum. But anyways here are some pics of my oscars and guppies. Not in the same tank BTW.

HERE ARE SOME BABY PICS.

Zagz said:
Welcome to AA! Nice fish! The 3rd pic is a type of fish I'm not familiar with :).

Oh that is my girlfriends pomeranian I currently use her in my canister filter as media lmfao. No she wanted to play while I was cleaning out the new tank.

rich311k said:
Nice photos. Great oscars!!

Thanks a ton they have come along way. I first had them in a 37 gallon tall because I didnt know better and didnt research them I listened to the LFS and bought a tank stand filters lids lights all wrong pretty much so I have upgraded their home to a 135 gallon tank and they love it.

Welcome to AA clubsuperduty.

lol hmm........pomermedia huh.........I think you could get away with something cheaper but, whatever works for you :)

Nice fish. That pomermedia does have lots of good places for good bacteria to grow....I'm sure the hair would help.

My dog wouldn't fit in my tank, so I had to go with "cat fish" instead of a dog fish! LOL!

WELCOME TO AA!!!

roka64 said:
My dog wouldn't fit in my tank, so I had to go with "cat fish" instead of a dog fish! LOL!

Good one, Roka!!!!

Welcome to AA, clubsuperduty, and very nice pictures!

Thanks Yeah That is my girlfriends dog she wanted to help out with setting up the new tank.

Welcome to AA....

Just a thought, you could use the pomermedia to cycle the tank!
(although it might smell a bit) 8O oops.....was that too far?

Thank you all I really am enjoying this forum although I found it a bit confusing with so many topics and sub topics. But very informative.

awesome guppies, but isnt that 1 gall to small for 3 guppy's? ( It looks like the one gall at walmart LOL so please correct me if im wrong)

Back
Top Bottom