New member from MI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PurpleKoolaid85

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all,

I have recently got the opportunity to be active with my tank again. I have a typical 30 gallon beginner set-up that I had run for 3 years or so with fake plants and community fish. Last week, I set it up again and it has been running empty since. I know that I want to do a planted tank (which I don't know much about), so I thought I would join and read up all I can.

My main motivation for joining the forum was to interact with normal people that have experience and to see everyone's setups (and hopefully contribute back some day soon!) I asked a few VERY basic questions and got totally different answers from the employees at Petco, PetSmart, the owners of a local pet store, how-to internet guides, and a book from the library. Needless to say, it has been hard trying to plan for this tank. I am very anxious to get going and can't wait to see everyone's setups!

Hi, and welcome to AA! I'm from MI as well; I go to MSU. What part are you from? :)

Back
Top Bottom