New Member - Marissa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missriss126

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys! I just joined because while I have had tanks in the past, I never did it "right". I currently have a 20L that I plan to set up and get some starter fish for. I am thinking of doing just some tropical freshwater fish but have no clue as to which ones and in what combinations I want to get them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys! I just joined because while I have had tanks in the past, I never did it "right". I currently have a 20L that I plan to set up and get some starter fish for. I am thinking of doing just some tropical freshwater fish but have no clue as to which ones and in what combinations I want to get them!

20 L is five gallons so you're really limited in terms of what fish you can get. Tiny things like mosquito fish, maybe chili rasboras, shrimp, betta.

:welcome:

I will echo Mister Sprinkles' suggestions here with the suggested stocking. While you can't fit much in there a betta tank can make a great beautiful starter aquarium. It should be just enough to get you addicted :)

I think 20L is a 20 gallon long not 20 litres but I could be wrong lol. Welcome to AA!!

I got the tank set up! Now to get decorations and cycle the tank. When is the best time to add some low light plants, before or after the tank is cycled?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom