The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dbbyjc1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

I am a new member and Wow am I glad! This has to be the best info and help site available.

Best of Luck to Everyone!

dbbyjc1 said:
Hi All,

I am a new member and Wow am I glad! This has to be the best info and help site available.

Best of Luck to Everyone!

Welcome aboard!!! :welcome: I'd have to agree with you on the best information;). I hope you'll find this place to be pretty awesome, I have! Ask any question and we can hopefully answer:). Welcome!!!!

I have 2 fresh water tanks! I do have a problem, is this where I would ask? or should I start a new thread?

Pardon my ignorance as I get acquainted with the site!

dbbyjc1 said:
I have 2 fresh water tanks! I do have a problem, is this where I would ask? or should I start a new thread?

Pardon my ignorance as I get acquainted with the site!

You should probably start a new thread. But if you tell us the question we can always lead you to the right place to post it:)

Thanks!

My clown loach is having trouble with his fins. They look jagged and rough, also he looks stressed? I dont understand, because while I did have a problem with my water a few days ago, it has since been corrected.

I'd our that in the freshwater-unhealthy fish part. I'm sorry but if I knew what the answer was I'd help... But sadly I don't. Also it's a great idea to add pictures because you know they say a pictures worth a thousand words;). But best of luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom