New Mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JoshuA c

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got two new mushrooms and I will need some help IDing them. They are acclimating right but I will get some pictures up here soon (jus trying to get some people to look here)

These are my two new shrooms. The one that looks completely blue actually has purple and blue marckings

Attachments

• image-1922420261.jpg
    image-1922420261.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image-3273586810.jpg
    image-3273586810.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 110
i want to add some muchrooms my tank needs some color

hackteck said:
i want to add some muchrooms my tank needs some color

Yeah, mushrooms are the easiest way to add color... Is it possible you could add some pictures of your tank on this thread

i can do it tomorrow the lights are off now and the pictures would look terrible lol

1 branching frogspawn 1 wall frogspawn 1 elegance coral xenia frags zoanthids 1 large green star polyp 1 giant cup muchroom that i read could eat fish so im going to get rid of it lol

Yeah i have two branches of hammer coral, purple mushrooms, those two mushrooms in the pictures, and button polyps. I'm getting pulsing Xenia, and condy anemone, and Kenya tree soon. (the anemone is next Saturday)
How big's your tank?

55G reef but im upgrading to a 180G i have the tank and stand just waiting for the parts to come in

Oh that's cool. I have a 30 gallon. Just keeping it small

Back
Top Bottom