New Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AirRazr

Aquarium Advice Activist
So, I got Ich and had to move all my fish to my quarantine tank. I figured while they were there, it was prime tim to clean my filter, tubes, substrate etc. I did some aquascaping and got a new addition to my tank (the Rose Bulb Anemone). Here are a few pics:

aquarium11010401.jpg

aquarium11010402.jpg

aquarium110103.jpg

Yeah they are all fake except one. There is a rock on the right side of the tank (kinda under the powerhead) has a real Halimeda Plant. It seems to be doing well. I added it in order to bring my Nitrates down and it has helped. When I bought the rock it had Grape Calupra but my Foxface ate it all.

Here is a legend of all the artificial plants:

Acetabularia calyculus (Lilly Pad-like plant sticking out of the rock), Sargassum fluitans (Large Plant in back), Sargassum platycarpum (Small Green plant in front), Dictyota cervicornis (small Red Plant in front), Dictyota verde (Green plant sticking out of the rock), Rhipocephalus brevifolius (small green plant in rock), Caulerpa verticellata (plant in the aragonite)

http://www.aquariumsystems.com/decor.htm for more information

Back
Top Bottom