New Plants!-Pic of Acquarium..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreamroper

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I received 2 shipments from Peabody's Paradise of fantastic plants. Healthy and packaged well. I would highly recommend!

Attachments

• 20131023Aquarium IV_180224.jpg
    20131023Aquarium IV_180224.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 121
Gorgeous tank and angels! Looks so natural and soothing.

I'm actually going to order from peabodys when I get my next paycheck! I'm excited =3 hope what I want won't be out of stock by then. Also going to try some rutabs! Did you happen to get any by chance?

Gorgeous tank and angels! Looks so natural and soothing.

I'm actually going to order from peabodys when I get my next paycheck! I'm excited =3 hope what I want won't be out of stock by then. Also going to try some rutabs! Did you happen to get any by chance?

No, I still had some left over from Seachems, but when they're gone, that's where I plan on buying more. Great customer service!

The tank looks good, you did a nice job!

Thanks! I'm not really sure of what I'm doing other than knowing which plants go in the foreground and which in the background. I had to get rid of my Water Sprite. It did so well for awhile and then just starting looking brown and wasn't growing well.
D

That's fab looking! What plants have you used?

In the back are some amazon swords, some corkscrew vals and Ludwigia narrow leaf. There's some anacharis on the side and Myrio "Red" Tuberculatum
In the foreground are chain swords and crypto parva .

I'm new at this, so I'm not very good with the plant information, but there are many knowledgeable folks on here that can give you more info.

Thanks for the compliments. This was my first real tank. Before I just had a little 5 gal Chi tank for about 3 years and finally decided to go for it and also go planted as well. I enjoy the heck out of it.

Back
Top Bottom